The Aims of the Association are to:
- Act as liaison between the wider school community, and the governing bodies of the school.
- Organise activities to further develop the educational, sporting, social and spiritual growth of the St Peter’s Primary School Community.
- Foster parental involvement through a range of social, school and Parish activities.
- Organise guest speakers for the Association on current and suggested educational programmes, faith development and other matters of interest.
- Raise funds for the further development of the St Peter’s Primary School community.
What We Do
- Engage the class representative network to receive feedback from parents about issues of concern.
- Provide funding to support the educational, religious and social aims of the school.
- Support our students financially by providing annual scholarships.
- Recognise and encourage the support given by parents to our school community.
P&F Association Membership
Any parent or guardian of a child attending or enrolled at St Peter’s Primary School who supports the aims of the Association (Including a staff member who is a parent of an enrolled child) is classified as a member.
The Parish Priest and the School Principal (or their nominated representatives), all members of the teaching staff and life members; are ex-officio members of the Association.
St Peter’s Parent and Friends Executive Committee 2022
St Peter’s P&F – email@example.com
President: Renee Bennett 0411 105 569
Vice President: Marieka Rendall
Secretary: Suzanne Gallagher
Treasurer: Marieka Rendall
General Executive Member: Natasha Dowson
General Executive Member: Nerida Aitken
General Member: Dave Dawes
All members are welcome to attend the P&F Meetings. Meetings will be held once a term.
The monthly General Meeting Agenda is available on the P&F webpage before each meeting and via the school SMS.
To submit an agenda item or provide feedback, please call 0411 105 569 minimum 2 days before the next scheduled meeting.
22nd November SAC and P&F AGM 2022 – 5.30pm Sundowner and 6.30pm – AGM
Where – School Staffroom
Time – 7pm – (Meeting length between 30-60 minutes depending on Agenda)