The Aims of the Association are to:
- Act as liaison between the wider school community, and the governing bodies of the school.
- Organise activities to further develop the educational, sporting, social and spiritual growth of the St Peter’s Primary School Community.
- Foster parental involvement through a range of social, school and Parish activities.
- Organise guest speakers for the Association on current and suggested educational programmes, faith development and other matters of interest.
- Raise funds for the further development of the St Peter’s Primary School community.
- Use the class representative network to receive feedback from parents about issues of concern.
- Use our funds to support the educational, religious and social aims of the school.
- Support our students financially by providing four schloarships annually.
- Recognise and encourage the support given by parents to our school community.
P&F Association Membership
Any parent or guardian of a child attending or enrolled at St Peter’s Primary School who supports the aims of the Association (Including a staff member who is a parent of an enrolled child) is classified as a member.
The Parish Priest and the School Principal (or their nominated representatives), all members of the teaching staff and life members; are ex-officio members of the Association.
St Peter’s Parent and Friends Executive Committee 2019
President: Emma Butler (0434 180 267)
Vice President: Richard Boyd
Secretary: Nicole Gatsoulis
Treasurer: Magdalena Wittek
General Executive Member: Amanda Cox
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
All members are welcome to attend the P&F Meetings. Meetings will be held on the second Tuesday of each month. The monthly General Meeting Agenda is available the week of the meeting and can be found on this P&F page. To submit an agenda item, please call 0434 180 267.
1st December School and P&F AGM
Where – School Staffroom
Time – 7.15pm