Enrolment and School Fees
Thank you for your interest in applying to enrol your child at St Peter’s Primary School. Please complete a Student Enrolment Application Form by downloading the enrolment package.
Pre Kindy – your child must be 3 years old prior to commencement
Kindergarten – your child must be 4 years old by 30 June of commencement year
Pre Primary – your child must be 5 years old by 30 June of commencement year
Placements will be offered according to the following criteria:
- Siblings of students already enrolled in the school.
- Catholic students from within the Parish with a Parish Priest reference.
- Catholic students from outside the Parish with a Parish Priest reference.
- Other Catholic Students.
- Children of families with historical links to the school.
- Non-Catholic students from other Christian denominations.
- Other non-Catholic students.
Pre Kindy is held on a Friday between 8.45am and 2.45pm. Your child must be 3 years old to commence this program.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact Liz Cunningham, Enrolments Officer, on 9338 9904.
Completed applications are to be submitted:
103 Wood Street, Inglewood WA 6052
PO Box 656, Inglewood WA 6932