St Peter’s Primary School is located at 103 Wood Street, Inglewood, approximately 8 kilometres north of the CBD. It is a co-educational triple stream school, with a current enrollment of approximately 750 students from Kindergarten to Year 6.
St Peter’s is owned by the Catholic Archdiocese of Perth, operating under the authority of the Catholic Education Commission through the Catholic Education Office and its Director. It was established by the Dominican Sisters in 1941. St Peter’s Church is located adjacent to the school. The school holds strong relationships with the Parish and wider community.