- To act as liaison between the wider community, and the governing bodies of the school.
- To further the growth and development of parental involvement through a range of social, school and parish activities.
- To organise guest speakers for the association on current and suggested educational programmes, faith development and other matters of interest.
- To raise funds for the further development of the educational, social and spiritual growth of St Peter’s school children.
- Use the class representative network to receive feedback from parents about issues of concern.
- Use our funds to support the educational, religious and social aims of the school.
- Support our students financially by providing four schloarships annually.
- Recognise and encourage the support given by parents to our school community.
The Parish Priest and all members of the teaching staff of the school shall be ex-officio members of the Association. Parents or guardians of a child attendingthe school or enrolled at the school, or any person interested in the objectives and aims of the Association are members.
2018 Office Bearers:
President: Emma Butler (0434 180 267)
Vice President: Richard Boyd
Secretary: Nicole Gatsoulis
Treasurer: Magdalena Wittek
Class Rep Co-ordinator: Alison Rawson
General Committee: Alisa Cardaci, Angela Bird, Darren Oliver and Nathalie Vidot
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
All members as per the above criteria are most welcome to attend any meeting.
When – 1st Tuesday of each month during the normal school year.
Where – School Staffroom
Time – 7.15pm